User avatar

lakegirls

  • WRFF Archive Re: Let me review!

    Hi, I'm entering an excerpt from my novel into a contest for a boarding school. I need someone to review it for me and you did an excellent job on ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Un-named

    Hi, I was thinking that too. I still don't know how to put what she's running from into words. Some of the poem is metophoric so I thought I might ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: DELETED STORY! DONT OPEN

    Hi, Like olivia1987uk said, I would consider changing the names. Not both but just maybe one. Change the boy's name maybe. I really like the name Bella too. I really ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Un-named

    Hi, Thank you all so much for the comments. They all helped me out a lot. It's hard to find mistakes or silly stuff in your own writing. I usually ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Un-named

    Hi, So I've done some editing, and this is what I've come up with. I am still unsure about the end, I want a final statement like "My (blank) is ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Meet Vienna

    Hi, Excellent story. It had me fully interested the whole way. No one else has done a critique yet so here it goes. First you dry your hair I didn't ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • General Articles Re: History

    Hey Kels, I moved my letter to Historical Fiction. You should move yours too. I think its in the wrong place here :) If you need more editing done send ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • General Articles Re: An old story from a highschool creative writing class

    Hi, Is this a true story? If not then it should be in another section. Love, N

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter one, edited)

    Hi, This always happens to me. I read a really great story and say "Oh, I can't wait to review this" when everyone has already helped that person with their ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Hi, So you have a lot of comments on this and I would personally give you A. I really enjoyed your story and even though there were a couple mistakes ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with Tenses

    Hi, For some reason I always have trouble with tenses. I don't know why. I'll have on thing in past then in present. Is there anyway that you can tell? ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lake Girls Chapters one and two.

    Hi, Thank you for the comment. -- A little raunch keeps a story realistic, but this read more like a Playboy than a novel. Everyone's in their underwear, and boobs ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    The only thing I cane say is wow! I love it and I can defiantly see it in chapters some day. Love, N

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lake Girls Chapters one and two.

    Okay, I have edited yet again! Chapter one: Hot-dogs and wine “She did what with what?" April Fisher asked in a voice that suggested she had never heard something so ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Well this shouldn't be! Chapter 1

    Hi, I see no one else has had the chance to critique so I will be the first. Here . Here is a city, the city is called Intercourse. A ...

    Oct 11, 2008


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird