User avatar

lakegirls

  • Research Re: Permission

    I did some research online and it said unless I directly quote from the book, which I didn't, you don't permission. I plan on sending my book to agents so ...

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Research Re: Permission

    I don't know if anyone's had any experience with this but I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out. In my book I want one of my characters ...

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Book Cover

    Thank-you guys! I hope that if my book is ever published the cover will catch readers eyes :)

    May 30, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Book Cover

    Hey! So not sure if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to share my book cover with you guys :) Obviously I cant' use this ...

    May 23, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    Hey guys! So I'm working on the prologue of my novel and I've run into a bit of an issue... The prologue centers around two characters, a girl and her ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: April 2014 Literary Spotlight

    Omg! Thanks everyone :) I am so happy right now!

    May 2, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Word Count VS Page Length

    I actually asked an author that I have on Facebook and she said the same thing, that it doesn't matter about how many pages because that's subject to change and ...

    Apr 17, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    Okay! I know what you mean now lol

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    So you mean put blood on her knee so it looks like she was hurt there instead?

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    @Tenyo thank-you! That is actually very helpful. Her friend definitely knows what happened but she doesn't push for answers and she doesn't show up until a few hours later so ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    I agree! I'm just wondering what she would say? Her friend will be pretty persistant considering she's covered in bruises so would saying she fell be a valid excuse?

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Research Re: What to Say?

    This is a touchy subject and the only reason I'm posting about this is because I don't want to do/say something wrong. In my book one of my main characters ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer of the Week

    I really like this thread! It's a great opportunity for amazing writers to be acknowledged and for people to read their work :) For every writer that's won I've made ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Word Count VS Page Length

    Hahaha, he is the master of one page chapters! That's part of the reason I love his books so much, I can read like 6 chapters in 10 minutes!

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Word Count VS Page Length

    For all of the novel writers out there what do you think is more important: word count or chapter length? I know that consistency is relatively important when writing a ...

    Apr 4, 2014


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey