User avatar

ladymarmalade

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Becoming- Prolouge

    Nice story! I would love to keep on reading this. The only issue I had was in the second paragraph a few less adjectives I think would have made it ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jacob Black's War with a Mozzie

    So interesting and well written, not to mention incredibly funny! I loved how quick-witted and jumpy it was. I wasn't sure what I was reading at first but I got ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Highschool (Learn to Laugh)

    You have to know when it's ok to make fun of your friends, to point at people, to chill in sweatpants. To just laugh, is to be cool not being ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Now, thinking is a must.

    I will admit, the Italian version intimidated me at first, but seeing that there was a English version relieved me. Haha, but to get to the actual review, I'll start ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Metaphor of the Tree

    Incredible poetry! I love how the first part was so personal, I almost felt ashamed to read it. THAT takes depth. Life really is like a tree, branching out in ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Know Something You Don't Know

    It was so nicely put together. All the time while reading it, the repeated "I know something you don't know" almost reminded me of elementary children playing jump rope, singing ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Only by faith (revised)

    This is incredible. It had me perpetually lost in the story. Your piece was so filled with emotion, I felt like it was swirling all around me. Keep up the ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Contest Entry- Poetry with a wonderland twist!

    So fun! I personally think the Mad Hatter is the best character in Wonderland. He has so much to him that makes him an insanely cool dude. Keep up the ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lands Unknown

    A powerful and riveting message. It worked just right. Not too many details, or too few descriptions. Flowed like a cascading river. Nice job!

    Dec 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The New Kid

    A classic look at every teenage girl's opinionated gaze on boys. We think too much, they think about nothing. We give details, they grunt. We think love, they think it's ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Landlady Extension

    Our English teacher always giving us something interesting to do. :) I loved your interpretation on this and I'm still not completely satisfied with mine! Haha but it is what ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life

    Definetly makes you think. We being humans do poison the Earth, inevitably almost. I especially enjoyed the last stanza because I think it brought the underlying truth straight up through ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lucky Jeans

    That was so sweet! Don't we all have those moments? Where we jump the gun and think the absolute worst? I liked this because I am like this constantly in ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Science: A boon or a bane?

    You prove a very solid and valid point. I have often pondered over those exact theories that you stated plainly. This composition flowed nicely, giving us facts and stimulating someone ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lord of the Rings/After it Begins/Chapter 1

    Part 1 - Legolas There was no visible disturbance in Mirkwood. None that met the eye. Elves were happy, trottling along the smooth pathways. The leaves shuttered and swept across ...

    Dec 4, 2011


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro