-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
snowboarders learn to fear this, or get knocked down, I don't Try to hit them... they just somehow end up in front of me... and this is me and my ...
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: Bard's Story Pt. 2
mwahaha, suffer my wrath... I mean, here are some pointers... At last, he came to a stop behind a large, battered wooden structure. The Copper Goblet, Inn and Tavern. should ...
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ has a brain! ^^ hello to nai, or aniar...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: How the heck do you get those lines above your avatars????
-blinks slowly and whimpers- I don't think he likes me... -sniffles and turns away, walking off to hide in her Dark Willow-
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: How the heck do you get those lines above your avatars????
-blinks slowly and changes it into a livid red rose and puts it in Phoenix's hair- thanks but no thanks, am allergic to flowers
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Forest of Darkness- Prologue, in French!
Prélude Dans un loin de l'endroit, il y avait une forêt. Ceci n'était pas de forêt ordinaire, oh non, ceci était un endroit spécial, un endroit magique. Cet endroit était ...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: How the heck do you get those lines above your avatars????
you're welcome Phoenix, do I get a prize?
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: How the heck do you get those lines above your avatars????
oh pff... question answered, but nothing solved...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: How the heck do you get those lines above your avatars????
ya... thanks... we really needed that... -hits Phoenix-
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/28/05 - 01/04/06
do not threaten the all mighty griff.... -gag-.... I mean, do not assume! Maybe snoink will become like young Z and take over the entire site! Only she'll be for ...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ makes no sense about me making no sense about him making no sense :lol:
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ made no sense... I think...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ just called me old L? o.o
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ ooo has a awesome avatar... InuYasha am I correct? watch as I'm wrong...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ has a neato avatar thingy
Dec 29, 2005
