User avatar

ladyKixRox

  • Art & Photography Re: The Jewel circle

    or make a set, like items! Especially for your story,there are item with special jewels that need to be found!! a pen a dagger a bracelet earrings a ring! anything!

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Colours (for contest).

    Oh My gosh!! I love your angles and the camera you used! the black and white picture is superb!! I love it! But The first one is my Favorite!

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Jewel circle

    ooh those are cute! Are youplanning on making logo with the jewels?

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures I took last summer

    Well the second one i definitely loved!! it looked so professional!!So Darling!!

    Jun 1, 2010


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"