User avatar

ladyKixRox

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Blank, Chapter one *edit*

    Well I had sort of a hard time reading it so i think you should space it out a tiny bit,Especially during the dialogue. Like this... This is based on ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Into the Depths Chapter 1 [Reworked]

    Greetings Ellie!! I love how with every word i read i had a vivid picture of everything happening. You writing has this certain charisma that just kept me reading and ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: new story - no title

    That was just Exquisite! I can literally read all of the thought you put into that. I find British Styled writing so amazing! I mean the things that are done ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poets are

    Well I loved it!Well the idea mostly. I saw all of the Irony!The whole thing was ironic to me the structure the mistakes!! I thought it was intentional. As i ...

    May 25, 2010


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero