User avatar

ladyKixRox

  • Fantasy Novels Re: I live with V.A.mpires

    OH. MY. GOSH. THANK. YOU!!! You are precisely the reason i posted this up!! All of my friends didn't want to edit my story so i decided i get a ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Song

    forgive me everyone,i just wanted to let you know it wasnt a poem it was simply a prose. But i chose to post it in the dramatic poetry section. Again ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Song

    That Moment when I laid Hopelessly on my bed.I heard our song.I heard the melody of our sweet sorrow.Every note played on the Piano made me tear. I heard the ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Full Name: Falon Gender: Female Age: 52 (Elvish equivalent 19 ) Birthplace: Unknown Father's Name: Helien Mother's Name: Robin Race: Elf Eye Color: Silver (With Dark blue Pupils) Hair colour: ...

    May 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just a dream, or something more?

    I love! it was very well put and the transition from good to bad was executed nicely! The ending could have been a little stronger but overall this was a ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I live with V.A.mpires

    I told him I hated when he used his southern charm on me. I mean, really? He knows I don't like the country, but he slowly changes my mind everyday ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bloodloss & Bloodlust (redrafted)

    Well i agree with Snapesonaplane..... The part when she wakes up in a the care of the two males does seem a bit rushed. I dont mind a long read,but ...

    May 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: One Tree in the Forest (Prologue)

    Well it is looking good! I definitely need to check out your other works. But in the beginning "Glance" is misspelled.Also I'm a sucker for a killer description! I wanted ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Horatio

    This poem is so simple its cute! Yes it was flat but its the type of poem to look like it going to build up then its,"oh no sorry didnt ...

    May 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ordinary

    I see you have a peculiar way of writing,i like it! You executed it nicely! "You cant know I'm ordinary" i love it! and the whole structure screams I'm not ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Daydreaming of Imperfection

    I loved this i mean the analogies were just to die for,but i don't know if you did this on purpose but if you didn't it messed up the rhythm ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Other Woman

    My goodness all of "this" was genius! The ending blew me away! I felt her jealousy of her husbands love for writing his poems. It was just...just so lovely. Everything ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I don't even know if I like this poem...

    I agree with JAsmine Hart on this one. Your rhythm could use a bit of work. "That is what the policeman sees As he drives around the cul de sac ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    I would love to join! as an elf though...and if i'm allowed two characters a Japanese shogun! xD!!

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Wow,Soo, I'm back! I used to go by Amira15 now its Just LadyKixRox! I was gone for two years!! Yikes! I still see some familiar faces and a whole lot ...

    May 25, 2010


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian