User avatar

ladyKixRox

  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Alma "well fine i just wanted to make sure!" Scarlett said holding my hands up in surrender. "Dont ask me again, Now can you help me or not like i ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    "Calm down" I said while picking leaves from head. I continued to climb out of the bushed. When i was fully out i dusted my shorts off. The leaves are ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Beautiful Ballerina

    Oh this is just pleasant and beautiful!! i think this is so cute and perfect!! Wonderful Haiku! ~Lady Kix

    May 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: How to Grow a Demon

    Oh my goodness...Your writing was so great it was like i was watching a movie! I honestly forgot i was reading a story for a quick second. This was just ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Name:Alma Treylor Age:17 Gender:Female Appearance/Picture: Skills: She plays Guitar,and is a computer geek,She also is cross country runner. She's always Dreamed about running in the Olympics but it o

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    I would just like to resrve a spot!

    May 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: That FALL Day Chapter 1

    I loved it the only problem is it was spaced too far. fix that and its perfect! Its a nice blend of Witty and intelligent! I love her attitude!! Keep ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Unexpected Happenings

    Hey Bloom! May i call you that! The First thing i noticed was the structure,The Story wasn't formed right,and also your transitioning and your explaining of Adaline's surroundings is quite ...

    May 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The limitations of age.

    I pointed out a few mistakes i could find as i read but their was alt of words that were unnecessarily used,as a means to make the story sound more ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathless Tide

    This was so amazing! The love passion and the description was on point! I was captivated and i enjoyed the long thought you put into it because it shows! I'll ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I live with V.A.mpires

    Aaaw thanks! Do you have any suggestions?? Any thing that needs changes I'm desperate for some criticism! But i will be sure to check out your story! ~Lady Kix

    May 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Last Flight of the Niho

    Oh I love how the title explained the ending! Very nice! it sounds like a nursery rhyme! And trust me that's a good thing! Like an adventurous bedtime story that ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A B C...

    Sup! First off, The poem's idea was great! But the structure was um not so great. At first glance it looks interesting,what with the ABC form,but it made it difficult ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Grammar & Research Re: Using Grammar

    wow thank you so much!! its Really something how you wrote the same rhyme three times yet they all came out so different! This Helped!

    May 27, 2010
  • Grammar & Research Re: Punctuation within Dialogue

    This helps so much!! Now that i can follow a basic ruling!

    May 27, 2010


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire