User avatar

ladcat13

(Mana-mana) doo DOOOO doo DOO doo! (Mana-mana) doo Doo DOO doo!

  • Randomosity Re: The Famous Name Game

    Robert Frost

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Karnis Inn

    "I don't know about you, Mirayah, but Birul and I are tired as hell. Look, there's a town down there. It could be big enough to have an inn. Do ...

    Jan 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation DT

    @Hanorah, you can have Dayna's motercyle if you want it.

    Aug 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    I have to say these are all great ideas. But I have some grim news. I am afraid that with new challenges cropping up in my life, I am finding ...

    Aug 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    Sounds good to me! I like how this is going. I apologize that I haven't been very active lately; I was camping in the mountains. No signal up there, let ...

    Aug 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Forest Labyrinth

    The knots in the trees follow the four separate travelers like eyes. The slave girl is exhausted, weak. A message passes through the roots of trees, racing through the entire ...

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Who's your favourite Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher?

    Well I like him anyway!

    Aug 1, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT

    Thanks so much! I couldn't figure out how to do it. I'll have to learn someday... Anyway, I haven't been able to come on much lately, and I apologize for ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What do you write with?

    Mostly I use a keyboard because I can type as fast as I can talk. But I use a quill and ink when I write in my journal/diary thingy. It's ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation DT

    Yah sorry 'boot that. I was just thinkin as much. But I'm done for now. I'll keep reading to the end.

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Ok I've actually still been paying attention to this because I wanted to see how it ended. I love how you guys are making this turn out! I really don't ...

    Jul 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Forest Labyrinth

    We don't have a lot of people yet, but this SB is set up so that characters are easy to add. If you're ready go ahead and post. Let's get ...

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Forest Labyrinth

    I am! 100%! It just doesn't have enough just no one has posted yet.

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

    Dayna Thorion The night passes uneventfully, for me. The beasts never move a muscle all night, and though it's eery, it's better than a full-blown attack. My watch passes and ...

    Jul 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Plantation DT

    Btw, nice idea Black. Can I find it? I got to do something with my character and I have a good idea for her...

    Jul 4, 2013


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA