User avatar

kutestuff003

  • Other Poetry Re: Revised

    Sorry I am not going to put anymore poems on this site.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lovin you

    This is one of the best I have read so far. You used emotions that everyone can relate to..nice job. This is a true poem and though I am seeing ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: depressed

    I think this is awesome, you are talking about real life. Which is good. this comes straight from expierence and or your heart. Nice Job.

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Old Poem: A Break Up Tale

    Liz wow! That is something that came from your heart...its really meaning full

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Come From

    I come from Minnesota, Cold and Icy snow. From Scorching summers, To yellow hummers. From bumping the volleyball, Along the wall, From two little brothers, So funny and small. I ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: DAD

    You were always there when I needed you, But never near when I needed you to hold me, You were there to teach me to be me, And I appreciate ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: nothing in here

    no poem

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A not so satisfying memory

    Untitled The love of my life left today, all because he was to tired to wait, I kept saying "No" I can't do it not yet, He said "Oh, Yeah" ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: nothin interesting

    ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I hate you my friend

    yea this "person" or "it" is very annoying...shes so stupid..and she keeps hitting on..well don't need to say

    Jun 11, 2005


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo