User avatar

kutestuff003

  • Other Poetry Re: Rain and Pain

    Thinking of you makes no sense, It's like waiting for rain in a drought, I can feel you coming closer, But then pass by so quickly. I can't end something, ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin)

    Thats so funny Liz...LMAO

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Old Poem Me and Chevy Wrote

    This is one I haven't seen before, You normally don't rhyme in poems but, then again..I would rate this a 3 1/2 out of 5... :) ---------- Kait

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: PTT

    How can you hurt so badly, Yet no one knows how bad, You let it build inside you, until you erupt, and can't take it, You put the gun to ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Peck Peck Peck *Sizzle*

    This amazes me...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dad

    Nice poem Liz....you have the skills to be a good writer...which is one thing I don't quite have but I am about to leave to head home to Minnesota so ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Reality Check

    Ok..I just need to say a few more things and then I will be done. Ok you are one year older than me so you don't have every little skill ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Reality Check

    I don't care wether you like it or not....I wrote it because all of this is true I may sound like a 2 year old but when it comes to ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Reality Check

    You think your all that, You think your a star, But when it comes to reality, Thats not what you are. You laugh like a hyhena, You look like a ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Recipe

    Wow Alex....Let me know what it tasted like...cause I know you tried it

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: [I never know where these go] Paintings

    I 4th that weird/odd structure...though very enjoying...cause you have to read it really slowly or more than once to get what you are really saying.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My perspective....

    What I mean by that is there is no real way to express the way I feel in words...but I am gonna try anyways....Because you can't express everything through my ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My word her word

    Wow colton this is a side of you....I thought I would never see..this poem is really strong and shows how much this means to you. Keep it up.....see ya maybe ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My perspective....

    Words can't express the way I feel toward you, But I can do my best, Alex you are special to me, In each and every way, But I don't want ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revised

    That was one of the worst things you could say about someone this is how I FEEL this is what my life is like whether u like it or not.

    Jun 12, 2005


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus