User avatar

kutestuff003

  • Other Poetry Re: Secret Lies

    With the scars on my arms, And the tears running down my cheeks, You think you would know what was wrong, What I was secretly hiding. You ask me "What's ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Idea of Perfection

    I don't want to be molded into your idea of perfection, Because I am stroing and unafraid of rejection. Don't judge me with just one glance, I am much more ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Traumatized (Is that how you spell it?)

    Sitting in a dark corner, Unable to move, The nightmare I expierenced, Left me confused. Staring at the body, Laying five feet away, I wish for it to move, But ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Save Me

    yeah I'm not all that good of a poet to many of the people on here...but I try

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Save Me

    That's what it is..she is saying you promised me you wouldn't but he does anyways..and hes hurt because he did it..and she turns away to leave and then he asks ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Save Me

    What do you mean right?

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Save Me

    Aww was a quick write and it was something totally different then what I write

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Save Me

    You say your sorry, as you look in my eyes, The marks on your wrist, Bleed as you cry. You fall to the ground, as you sit on your knees, ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Pouring out of my heart

    The rain is coming down so hard, Pouring through my heart, Trying to fill the holes, That were left behind. The rain pours through it, Harder each time, Runs right ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The End

    Wow, I liked it, It was really deep, it got me thinking!

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My heartache

    The pain is unbearable, I can't take it anymore, The adrenaline is pumping through me, Like a rollercoaster, It has it's ups and down. A broken heart yet once again, ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tell me

    I have been working at my poems and am in the middle of working on one, thanks for the compliment on how I am inproving that is always nice to ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tell me

    thanks for the advice, when I have a few spare minutes, outside of my hectic life, I will take into consideration about what you said and change it! thanks so ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tell me

    I know the ending isn't all that good, but I like the poem, can you please help!!! Tell me a secret, Tell me a lie, Tell me a story, About ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Hater

    I liked this one, because it was all true, I have a friend who is like that, her name is Elizabeth, she is always citisizing others besides herself. But besides ...

    Jul 21, 2005


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie