User avatar

kshsj777

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Truthseeker: Chapter 1

    When I copied it to Microsoft Word, it displayed at Times New Roman. I don't know why it doesn't look like that here. How do I change it to make ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Frontier

    Too be honest, it is a bit confusing. There's too much information in the last paragraph. Try adding more dialogue. Why does the ruler of the US want to take ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Silent Harmony-Chapter One

    I thought chapter one was pretty good. I like the idea of three different groups corresponding to the primary colors and the three other group made up of secondary colors. ...

    Oct 16, 2007


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma