User avatar

kshsj777

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    Sometimes I listen to music when I write. Sometimes I write songs for my stories.

    Oct 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Naming your characters...

    I just randomly come up with names for my characters. If its Sci-Fi or Fantasy, I'll make names up, but I'm pretty sure they're pronouncable. I do have a hard ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Said, said, said, said

    I don't agree. If I see "said" too many times in a story I'll get annoyed. (For ex. C.S. Lewis, Chronicles of Narnia. I love his books, but he uses ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I've tried to talk to different people about my writing, but even people that like it don't give me much helpful feedback. That's why I'm posting my stuff on here, ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I wrote my first short story in the sixth grade. I still have it, but it's sooooo dumb. I wrote more in the seventh through ninth grade, but didn't really ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I usually write down my stories first in my journal when I'm struck with inspiration, then type it up later when I've got time. I usually edit it as I ...

    Oct 17, 2007


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara