User avatar

kshsj777

  • NovMo Archives Re: Naming your characters...

    I just randomly come up with names for my characters. If its Sci-Fi or Fantasy, I'll make names up, but I'm pretty sure they're pronouncable. I do have a hard ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Other Re: Introducing Maitre D'Ombre

    It's interesting but it's too short. I think you shoul write some more, and make it longer. And by the way I'm crazy about French, though I knew what maitre ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Three Queens

    When I started reading it, I got the impression that Alyssana was some sort of spoiled princess or something. I don't know if she's supposed to be good or bad. ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Electric Current p13-23

    INT. FRANK’S CAR – DAY There is complete silence in the vehicle except for the thrumming of the engine. Allison is staring out the window, but then turns towards her ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Electric Current p.1-12

    *NOTE: IF THIS IS TOO LONG, JUST READ PART OF IT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. IF YOU CAN THINK OF A BETTER TITLE FOR THIS, LET ME ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Uberhero - Ch2

    I think it would be better if you worked the personal note about the "kick" into the main story. Show what happens to Ada next, like her getting her superpowers, ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Said, said, said, said

    I don't agree. If I see "said" too many times in a story I'll get annoyed. (For ex. C.S. Lewis, Chronicles of Narnia. I love his books, but he uses ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    I'm not sure it makes sense for Wynn to leave him when he's bleeding so badly. Some things I noticed with dialogue: "Hey," I said," how do you know that ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Chosen Ones: Prologue

    "Cadets, I am proud as your instructor to announce the next generation of young soldiers, fighting for the freedom and security of this city." A handsome, raven-haired man in his ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven - Prologue

    Yeah. I think you're right. Elder Jabeth IS supposed to be smart guy. I'll change it.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I've tried to talk to different people about my writing, but even people that like it don't give me much helpful feedback. That's why I'm posting my stuff on here, ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven - Prologue

    Thirteen-year-old Jennifer Sweet stepped off the shuttle, dressed in a simple traveling outfit with a large leather bag slung over her shoulder. She stood still for a moment, her hazel ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    So far, I've read Ch1. Overall I have to say that its very good. A few things I noticed that I wanted to point out. When you mention the price ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    So is the vial filled with liquid that will make Ada a superhero? I know you said it was all destroyed, but did some of it secretly survive?

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Nobody Beats the 11-10

    It's really funny. I loved it! Some more setting would be good, but other than that, I really think its good the way it is.

    Oct 17, 2007


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese