User avatar

kshsj777

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain

    I'm not sure what this word is supposed to be: nigritude A large man traveled low along the street, looking for good house." You forgot an "a" in front of ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Treasurebound Chapters 2 & 3

    Here's Chapters 2 & 3.

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Treasurebound - Prologue & Chapter One

    Yes.

    Oct 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Decahero - Ch2

    Some of my sci-fi stuff doesn't happen in the future (Followers of the Light, for example). Super powers and all that belong to the sci-fi genre; it doesn't have to ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Decahero - Ch2

    I think Elena's power is very interesting. However I think it would be extremely uncomfortable for Elena to run on all fours unless she's somehow physically changed. I think the ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Followers of the Light - CH2, Pt1

    NOTE: Don't worry about the French. The English translation is right after it. It was Friday, the first week of June, and the second to the last week of school. ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sons of Fire

    Your title is interesting (why is why I clicked on it), but Kylan is right. It's too short. You need make the scene longer, and explain what's going on. You ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    “When we approached your brother a year ago, he was given a certain amount of information- information that he’s all ready begun to tell you, and a bit more- that, ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Followers of the Light - Chapter One

    NOTE: This may not seem like sci-fi, but it is. It's coming up the next few chapters. Minor Editing thanks to Adam_Atlantian and Chaotic Romance. A lone raft drifted in ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Real Story of Hansel and Gretel

    I thought this was really funny too!

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Second chance

    I think this script is a lot funnier than your other one. "Lizzy: You'd shoot an innocent unarmed woman? Jasper: Yep, you're a witness. To the attempted robbery. (Lizzy reaches ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Treasurebound - Prologue & Chapter One

    Several hundred years into the future, mankind has developed the ability to travel among the stars, and terraform barren planets with life from Earth. Using this ability, they colonized the ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Finding Atlantis (Ch 1) --Rewrite!

    I liked it. I didn't realize they were in the library until halfway through the scene. Also why would Lord Kieran be forced to reliquish his title if the only ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    I loved them. They were so funny!!!!!! Especially the part about Kingdom Hearts. I just HATE Kingdom Hearts!!! One mistake I noticed in the first story: "with every once of ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The life of crime.

    First of all, the scenes are too short and to be honest, not very realistic. You need more description of the events. Felipe doesn't seem real at all. One minute ...

    Oct 22, 2007


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang