-
Re: Cyan Ide
Sometimes I get stories or plot events from my dreams. Most of the time, my dreams are weird, so I have to "unweirdify" it to make a story. Followers of ...
Nov 2, 2007 -
Re: Decahero Ch3
“No, really?!” Ada had already gone after them with her powers, whatever they were, and was now holding her hands in pain. This sentence doesn't tell me anything about what ...
Nov 2, 2007 -
Re: Followers of the Light CH3
Chapter 3 "How?" Officer Cadd asked. "How did the others get involved?" "I can explain that," George replied. "You see, during that entire time Nanci was being kidnapped and held ...
Nov 1, 2007 -
Re: Safe Haven - Prologue
I understand your point, but I can't reveal his name right away. This is all being told from Jenny's point of view (even in third person), and she can't know ...
Nov 1, 2007 -
Re: Safe Haven Ch1 S1 and S2
** Note: There is a prologue, which you must read before this, or else the rest won't make as much sense as if you read the prologue. (But if you ...
Nov 1, 2007 -
Re: Followers of the Light Ch2 Pt2
“Don’t move,” he ordered. Nanci instinctively put her hands up, and started sweating. "If you scream," he threatened, "I'm going to put a bullet in your head." "How’d you get ...
Nov 1, 2007 -
Re: Safe Haven - Prologue
Elder is his title. Jabeth is his first name.
Nov 1, 2007 -
Re: Followers of the Light: Prologue
The woman's brother-in-law took the baby with him through the charata to the other side.
Nov 1, 2007 -
Re: Uberhero Ch3
Spacing - much better explaining things - much better suggestion (don't yell at me!) maybe you ought to put uberhero and decahero in one single book.
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: Uberhero Ch3
"She was too late. Ada was dragged back into the alley with a hand across her mouth to keep her from yelling." Omit "to keep her from yelling" It's obvious ...
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.
Sometimes I listen to music when I write. Sometimes I write songs for my stories.
Oct 29, 2007 -
Re: Cyan Ide
"The cafeteria was so big, the wooden floors and walls cleaned or polished." Cleaned and polished. "She was gone, and the officer will surely not hear me out. No one ...
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: The Rivailus Pt.1 of 13
FADE IN: INT. BACKWATER COLONY, FRONTIER CAFÉ - EVENING BRIAN SCOTT, a young man in his late twenties walks into the Café and sits down on one of the stools ...
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: A Life
"Think about it, if you lived forever, you will see the world end" "will" should be "would" "Even if the earth no longer existed, you still will be." "will be" ...
Oct 27, 2007 -
Re: Journey's Dawn~Chapter 1
“You know, he way be the Grand Master" should be "You know, he may be the Grand Master" "s boy of average height" a typo there. "However, he slipped as ...
Oct 27, 2007
