User avatar

kshsj777

  • Scripts Re: Electric Current p13-23

    Well Allison finds out eventually. Once again, I will try to work on the dialogue. Thanks so much for taking the time to read it. I know the jewel/legend thing ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Electric Current p.1-12

    Okay, I'll try to work on the dialogue. Thanks for the critique! Just so you guys know, I'm hearing impaired, so it's more difficult for me to write realistic dialogue.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Electric Current p.1-12

    Thank you for the critique. I had posted this on another site and gotten similar comments about the dialogue. I will put in the changes I made there, and hopefully ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Rivailus Pt2 of 13

    Scott goes over to one of the control panels and types in some commands. A visual recording comes on the viewer, and a red background comes on with the traditional ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Rivailus Pt.1 of 13

    Thanks jonny. But the fate of the galaxy IS at stake. You'll have to read more and find out why.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven Ch1 S1 and S2

    Thanks hummingbird. But it will be a while before I post any more of Safe Haven. Sorry :(

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wrong Deliveries

    It was funny! I'm not sure what else to say.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Uberhero Ch4

    The scene with Ada was confusing. I didn't understand what was going on. However, I did understand the beginning, and I think it's cool that he's black mailing the Commander. ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gink

    "The thought of the king surveying his palace only to find wet laundry and long clotheslines was just too funny." shouldn't "and" be "on"? "The protections we twelve mages of ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Mutation

    I got really confused when I read it. At first I thought that Alexis was narrating both the prologue and chapter 1 so I was confused when the Dad called ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gink

    Yeah, there is some telling in there, but it's not so bad. Try to fit some of the information into action and dialouge instead of just narration. "For the raven ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Victory

    First of all, nobody wants to critique five chapters at a time. Please only post one chapter or one half of a chapter at a time. Thank you.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Truthseeker - Prologue REWRITE

    Two men in business suits climbed silently out of their car, and strode up the driveway to a suburban one-story house. They quietly started surveying it. Several toys were scattered ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Decahero Ch3

    "Elena... Hmm? Huh? Wake up... Uh, no thanks. Not interested. I kinda like all this quiet. I mean it. Get up right now, little lady. ... Mom? Mom, is that ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Youga's Story

    "Youga commanded himself as he ran threw the back alleyways of Arafta." threw? "Youga was being chased by a member of the Mage’s Police. Why? Because he had stolen some ...

    Nov 3, 2007


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)