User avatar

kshsj777

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Arctic Pt 2 of 2

    Thank you for the critique!!!

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Arctic Pt 1 of 2

    Thank you for the critique!!!

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Arctic Pt 2 of 2

    I have deleted the story, and plan on publishing it after revision. Thank you for the critiques. Word Count Approx. 1250, Pages 4

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Arctic Pt 1 of 2

    I have deleted the story, and plan on getting it published after revision. Thank you for the critiques. Word Count Approx 1300, 4 pages

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Matilda Visits Earth

    Some of the questions you asked, I answered in the post above yours. I understand the whole limo thing is unrealistic, so I will have to change that. Your question ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Matilda Visits Earth

    I had a word limit when I was doing this prompt so I couldn't really expand on details. I guess I understand your point about the limo guy. But Matilda ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Matilda Visits Earth

    NOTE: This is something I wrote as a writing prompt. It sort of like an "alternate reality." This didn't actually happen in my book, Followers of the Light, but the ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven Ch4

    Jennifer yawned as she slowly awoke. She sat up to see Kyle standing near the bed, buttoning up his shirt. "Hey," she greeted. "Hey." "So... what are you planning to ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Genie

    I don't think this was really bad, but it does need some improvement. The genie and woman are both funny. "Woman: Well, he he, I wasn’t exactly saving this for ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven Chapter 2

    I put in the changes you suggested. Thanks, chocoholic. Glad you like it better. If you could get me specifics of how to improve ch1, I would appreciate it.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven Ch3

    NOTE: There is a little French in the last scene, followed by the English in italics. If any of you know French, please make sure it's correct, since I am ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven Chapter 1

    Thanks for catching the typo chocoholic. I don't understand what you mean by I didn't show any emotion. I showed plenty. Thanks 1dering at stars, I'm glad you liked it.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Decahero Ch4

    The dialogue doesn't need to italicized except for a few words here and there for emphasis. The dialogue at the end was confusing b/c I didn't know who was saying ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven Chapter 2

    Elder Jabeth sat at the head of an oval conference table, with three Jenar on one side, with three Peluri on the other. "Good morning. Thank you for coming here ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven Chapter 1

    That had been over ten years ago. Jennifer Sweet had successfully completed her training as a Queller, and was now working as an ambassador, trade negotiator, and mediator between disputes. ...

    Dec 7, 2007


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard