Random avatar

kristiecoo13

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Red Riding hood - the real version

    A very, short story By: kristiecoo13 Little Red My name is Little Red Riding hood, Red for short. At least it was before I died. This is my story. You’ve ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Journal of a factory worker

    Friday, April 13th, 1831 Manchester, England Dearest Dairy, Today, all I could think about was how I miss life on the farm. Things were so simple on the farm. I ...

    Jul 24, 2008


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl