Random avatar

kristiecoo13

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Red Riding hood - the real version

    A very, short story By: kristiecoo13 Little Red My name is Little Red Riding hood, Red for short. At least it was before I died. This is my story. You’ve ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Journal of a factory worker

    Friday, April 13th, 1831 Manchester, England Dearest Dairy, Today, all I could think about was how I miss life on the farm. Things were so simple on the farm. I ...

    Jul 24, 2008


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites