User avatar

kris

  • Research Re: kingdoms

    Not all Kings were absolute. In England Kings were tempered by a powerful council of barons, left over from the old Anglo-Saxon tradition of elected Kings. Later English Kings were ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Research Re: Historical traitors/double agents

    Check out some of the double dealings that went on in the Chinese imperial court, duing the Song dynasty...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Research Re: masquerades

    A Masquerade, has it's own specific style; which sadly most people bastardize. In a traditional Venetian Masquerade, one should wear a costume of a classical god or baroque dress. The ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Would you check out my story please?

    If you could read some of the chapters that I've written so far, and lemme know what you think and how I can improve it. I'd be very grateful. The ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Research Re: Historical traitors/double agents

    What about Guy Fawkes? One of the most infamous traitors of English history. Rome has many, many well documented ( and high profile) traitors. Love Kris x

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    Nope Chavs come exclusively from the lower classes and sometimes from the middle class...However, this does not mean that all working class people are chavs.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    The only sure way to make a completely 3d character is to base it on someone you know. It works very well in fact, because you already know everything about ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How can I improve my sentence structures?

    When i imagine a scene, it appears to me like a movie. It is all visual. I don't think about the words I won't to say/write. They simply manifest... If ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How can I improve my sentence structures?

    Hi, I know I'm 18 and should know all of this already but I have dyslexia - so I find it a little hard to focus on how words should ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A new kind of magician

    I always try to make the magic in my worlds a little bit different, and less grand. My favorite scenario so far is this : Magicians, have no magic of ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Trying to write a Fantasy novella

    Hey. I am trying to write a fantasy novella. If any of you have time, would you please be so kind as to take a look at my 3rd chapter ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    OMG! i get the worlds' worst writers block sometimes. To negate it I go to the gym :D helps get rid of the stress bunnies so i can think properly. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this sound halfway decent?

    It sounds really funny and unique - I've not heard of a book with a similar theme, so I'd love to read it. One thing: I'd suggest that you didn't ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    O'right love? 'av it - ere I'm the geezer of slang. pop ova' ter ma prof 'n giz a buzz eh? I'll set ya right Love Kris x

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Research Re: Buckingham palace airport?

    St. James's park, which surround the Palace proper is VERY large, it could easily accommodate a small airport...However, this would not happen. The parks of London are protected land. The ...

    Jun 16, 2008


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor