User avatar

kris

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Injustice

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Best Fantasy Series Ever

    I did so very much enjoy reading the "Dark Magician" trilogy - by Trudy Canavan. Some of the content is a little `pre-teen' and juvenile. BUT!! Her character and world ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Quicksilver series ( Quicksilver Zenith in particular) by Stan Nicholls. Was one of the worst set of books that I have ever read. For some reason I couldn't take ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Omens

    I was a bit dubious of this book when i bought it :P But it turned out to be one of the funniest books I've ever read!

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Maui Vacation Artistic photography

    Only slightly edited? cheeky so and so! :P that coconut picture has about 20filters on it hehehehe - i am afraid that to us mere mortals, this is a lot ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Structure?

    There are many, that would agree with you. The thought and sentiment of the poem is the key aspect. alas, if it does not have some kind of basic structure ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anybody read the new 007 book "Devil may care"

    Have far have you read? what do you think of it - compared to Mr.Flemming's books?

    Jun 7, 2008


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann