-
Re: Bored
Hey dearest. It is I, your kingly god king. So...LETS DO THIS THANG. I thought that the title of this poem, was kind of cheeky. "Bored", although it is most ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: The Pilgrim's Prayer
I knew it was an extract from R&J...Oh yeah! I'm that good. :P Lovles
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Miracle in Iraq
Hey Emma! It is I, your divine and merciful overlord. I'm very glad to see you churning these poems out. They seem to be getting better and better. So I'm ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Dandilions
What I like the most about this poem, is not the imagery of the "tiny" little wings. Instead I favour your structure: ---- -- - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: A memory
What I love most about this poem, is the way I am invited into the narrator's thoughts. I don't know how to put it into words. BAH! A memory Footsteps ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: ...Mum, I'm gay.
Walking into the kitchen, where my mother's at. I try my best not to turn red, or seem embarrassed that: I have to tell her something- Something she needs to ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: S.O.S I'm Killing myself!
S.O.S I'm killing myself, with the childish games I play. Having sex without protection, Pulling out before I... I risk my life by smoking, my endeavour to look cool. I ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: How can I improve my sentence structures?
When i imagine a scene, it appears to me like a movie. It is all visual. I don't think about the words I won't to say/write. They simply manifest... If ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: I Love The Buddha
I love the Buddha, He's who I want to be. Like the time he sat beneath the bodhi, to set his essence free. I love the Buddha, He seems to ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: I Love You
I nvisible forces that bind me to you, are - L ike selfish vines, thorns that inxtoicate me with, O bsession, madness, irrational doubt. V ulgar desires sully my mind ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: the weeping mother
Welcome to YWS! wooop! Ok seriously, try and format your poetry in a way that people can read. I nearly missed your poem entirely; which was fantastic! So it would ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Serene Chaos
Oopsicles! I missed your additional excerpt/chapter (I'm not sure). I thought it was very, very good Scasha! You must know by now that I love your work irregardless :D I ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Simulacrum
Wow. You certainly have a knack for poetic description. It was all very, very visceral. It must have been hard, to describe something that is totally alien to you...Well, of ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: How can I improve my sentence structures?
Hi, I know I'm 18 and should know all of this already but I have dyslexia - so I find it a little hard to focus on how words should ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Ghosts
Ghosts differ. There are many kinds of ghost, as well as cultural perspectives on what a ghost is. i.e In Europe, most ghosts are wandering spirits who can be good ...
Aug 25, 2008
