User avatar

kris

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The moment I became

    ***Marras is an ancient celtic word for friend. It is still used in remote parts of the british isles*** :D The moment I became, my thoughts were crimson. Shrouded in ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I am less than I am.

    My eyes are crystal scrapings, speaking through me with - Germanic tongues; of angels and men who will grant me wings, and soft skeleton. My mind is a stale catacomb, ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vermillion Tide - Chapter 3

    Can nobody help me out? :/

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vermillion Tide - Chapter 3

    Who is this boy? Mae thought to herself, as she poured hot water into a vessel. "Shit!" she exclaimed, as she looked down at the table now water logged, the ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vermillion Tide - Chapter 2

    "Awake, Dan Kevalis...I have much to say. Awake" Boomed a voice from deep within, each word reverberating through Dan's skull like thunder. White shapes rippled into being, cutting through the ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Autumn has come.

    Autumn has come, and the summer has ended. The trees from green, are hoarding deep scarlet, the last fruits fled from their branches going dun. Nothing can stop the flowers ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Poetry's S**t!?

    Thank you, so very much for the wonderful critiques everyone. You've all been so kind about this poem, I really feel touched that you like it so much. If you ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Ask Why

    This is in the completely wrong section, love. It needs to be in forum 14 ( ) Love Kris

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Elfs

    Traditionaly Elves are tall, lean, graceful and facially flawless. Essentially they are all supermodels hahaha But I guess you can make an elf whatever you like. It's your story.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    Nope Chavs come exclusively from the lower classes and sometimes from the middle class...However, this does not mean that all working class people are chavs.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How it was supposed to be

    I bid you good evening, my humble and belove'ed serfs. Let me begin my review. I thought that this poem was very clever. I am not sure of what the ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's Hard Right?

    WELCOME TO YWS! weeeeeeeeeeee Heya gorgeous! Erm, 'lil ground rule. In future you have to review 2 pieces of another member's work, before you can submit 1 of your own. ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    The only sure way to make a completely 3d character is to base it on someone you know. It works very well in fact, because you already know everything about ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Despair.

    Bonjour mon amie :D OK! I thought that the metre and the pace of the piece was uneven. There wasn't even a need for it to be so, as the ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You are me - You are God.

    You are the Sun - That lights my day, and all the warmth it brings. My celestial body. You are the breeze - stroking the canopy, and all the cooling ...

    Aug 27, 2008


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu