-
Re: Let me forget you.
Figures crowed my tear swollen eyes. Everyone in my life whom I've loved; all the enemies that I still despise. Every now and then, when I have the time. I ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Historical traitors/double agents
What about Guy Fawkes? One of the most infamous traitors of English history. Rome has many, many well documented ( and high profile) traitors. Love Kris x
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: But In My Head
I see that you are new to our little community; let me first extend my sincerest welcome to you, before I get down to business... WELCOME TO YWS WOOOOP! WOOOOP! ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: To Be Friend and Foe
Hey there :D Firstly, this is an interesting piece of writing. However, it is not really a poem. It's more like prose. There is too little structure or metre for ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: .
Come on guys :P any help on offer? x
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: .
.
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: You say nothing to me.
(just experimenting with structure here, so please look at it objectively :D ) Cut me with your silence! ... Sharper than any word could be polished to. You used to ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: I hate my poems
I hate my poems, They’re pretty shit. So harsh to read- As skin is to grit. My work is horrid, Alas it really is. It grates against me, Simply writing ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Five days in the life of a nobody. Act1 scene 2
Act 1 – scene 2/4 Performance time: Scene 1 - 8minutes (entire play 60mins). Rob – Morning … love… hmmm *Giggles a little to himself* I’d ask you if you ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Home Again
Hi there, my dearest poet. I thought that your poem had a very interesting structure and metre. It was refreshing to read a poem that was a little different. The ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Finding your wings
This poem, my love was thoroughly marvellous by almost every measure. The metre was just how I like it; restrained, uncomplicated and slightly flexible. What I mean by that is ...
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: Just friends
why do people think that caring - is a way of making ends? What's wrong with sharing kindness? Whats wrong with being friends? I admit that your good-looking, I concede ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Fencing terms
A Rapier is also a type of sword used in fancing... Not commonly mind. Rapier generally refers to a relatively long-bladed sword characterized by a complex hilt which is constructed ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Lovestruck and Lonely
I can't say that I'm very keen on this poem... It's a bit much like an essay with stanzas. It lacks any definate flow or metre, or even rhyme - ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: 5days in the life of a nobody
Act1 - Scene 1/4 Performance time: Scene 1 - 8minutes (entire play 60mins). Rob - Hi my name is Robert Josef Fitz-William... Well Robber to those to know me, but ...
Sep 20, 2008
