User avatar

kris

  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku : Mourning the loss of Spring.

    ***Hey everyone - first of all, you know that I have never written a haiku before ( Or submitted one atleast), so this is kind of an adventure for me... ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Cut

    Hello there, my dearest fellow poet :D Right! If I'm going to be perfectly honest, I didn't enjoy the subject matter at all but that's a matter of taste really ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: scrambling for a word

    Oh god! The amount of poem related poetry that I've written boggles the mind, and so I'm pretty critical about this subject matter. It seems a bit... Blaze, there is ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Would you check out my story please?

    If you could read some of the chapters that I've written so far, and lemme know what you think and how I can improve it. I'd be very grateful. The ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: All my love

    Lol! Don't be sorry, it really isn't important what I or anyone else on this site (for that matter) thinks about your poetry. You are the only one who can ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: On the Podium: An Ode to My Medals

    To be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure about how I feel about this poem. This is not to say that it is a poorly crafted poem, not at all. ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: All my love

    Well done. :D This poem was pretty well executed. All I would say didn't work was the formatting. It was far too blockey... This made for a very stilted read; ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm afraid of Halloween.

    Sat beneath a timid tree, Her branches tremble so. The wind bids to sooth me, with gentle winds that blow. Heart shrunk up with fear, I don't know why I'm ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vermillion Tide - Chapter 4.

    Midnight and the streets of Derc’s were completely emptied, save for it’s northern quarter; this was the city’s entertainment district. Packed tight with taverns and theatres, as well as the ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lunar wombs

    Halt! im not being unintelligible for naught, and there are metaphors. Beat is not in tea shades Not in peasant wanderings Or the singular glare of a Jugular attachment Or ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A simple four letter word

    Hello Kaylyn, may I just say that I had a lovely time reading this poem of yours. However, as with all things I found room for improvement. So bare with ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: golden bird.

    This is a very interesting poem that you have here, my friend. Is the Golden bird perhaps a metaphor for some force within your real life? Or maybe the lives ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Best Fantasy Series Ever

    I did so very much enjoy reading the "Dark Magician" trilogy - by Trudy Canavan. Some of the content is a little `pre-teen' and juvenile. BUT!! Her character and world ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Quicksilver series ( Quicksilver Zenith in particular) by Stan Nicholls. Was one of the worst set of books that I have ever read. For some reason I couldn't take ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: the walk

    Hello my friend. Welcome to YWS. I do hope that you enjoy being a part of this community as much as I have. Well, down to the task at hand. ...

    Oct 27, 2008


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop