User avatar

kris

  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Ali.

    H silverSUNLIGHTx , thank you by the way, for the lovely poem. I really enjoyed reading it. :D The best thing (I feel) about your poem, was it's ability to ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slow Play

    Hi WarriorOfTheBrimstone. Hope you're OK :D Right, down to the task at hand. The poem was a little bit misleading for me. I really didn't have much idea that it ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Injustice

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Have An Ice Day

    Hi Demeter. What a lovely poem you have here, I liked it a lot. I'm with Castlesinthesky on this one, your title is very witty indeed - very eye catching ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: is it?

    Hey there m'love, do hope you're well and all that. Since everybody seems to have been rude enough, as to ignore your poem, I shall help you as best I ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The mourning Moon.

    Can anyone else shed some light on how else I might improve this poem? I'd really appreciate the advice. Love Kris x

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The mourning Moon.

    Tell the Moon to dry her tears, which seem to linger in the sky. They’ve stood there for too long, such sorrow one can’t deny. For she’s a wretch who’s ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suicide

    Ok, sweetness. The poem's opening stanza is pretty weak. It doesn't grab you, or even make much sense: Well that's not exactly true, but maybe it is. Cats are fury. ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Historical traitors/double agents

    Check out some of the double dealings that went on in the Chinese imperial court, duing the Song dynasty...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Research Re: masquerades

    A Masquerade, has it's own specific style; which sadly most people bastardize. In a traditional Venetian Masquerade, one should wear a costume of a classical god or baroque dress. The ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Christmas joke.

    If heaven only knows, then what are we to do? When preying to a God, you can't speak to. Frost now gathers in, for yuletide to begin. Festivals given nye, ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A poem from a Sea-turtle.

    Ty :D Anyone else willing to offer some opinion on my poem? x

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A poem from a Sea-turtle.

    Hey... Can anyody help? :/

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A poem from a Sea-turtle.

    I plunged into the current, to see what I could find. Swam amongst the fishies, and left the shore behind. Embracing the Azure, moving with the tide. And here I ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Siddham ( Perfection)

    Lama Tian Na... Incense rising, plooms of mantra. Taking flight with dusty wings, I soar through my primal thoughts. Om mae mae om... Arcane verses, repeated - eternal. Muttered with ...

    Nov 19, 2008


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack