User avatar

kris

  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star - chapter two

    I have just finished this rough draft of chapter two. I plan on making the corrections to chapter one, and hopefully this chapter tonight :D This one is a little ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star - chapter one

    Thank you very much for your critiques :D I am terrible with stuff like that >< USELESS! hehehe Oh btw Scasha. I was trying to make a metaphor for the ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: True Love

    What a genuinely sincere poem! I love the iconography and your rhythm. But what I love most of all is the unexpectedness of it all! Very romantic ^^ I’d like ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    8/10 it is a cutesy take on something wholey uncute :P

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star - chapter one

    a very short chapter indeed. only about 600 words. I am not the world's best author and this is all just for fun. So any advice or critique would be ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nevermind

    I enjoyed the end, in particular :D Very frantic. I could imagine the situation very clearly...promise me one thing. Don't let the poor dogs be harmed. But nit-picky me :P ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Catching Casey

    I move in favour of Scasha's suggestions. Very insightful indeed. Take heed child!! I personally found your story rather rushed, but i can see exactly what you were going for; ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milboukia *Part I*

    I am sorry about the fact that I cannot give you much in the way of grammar or punctuation correction, as I have difficultly with it myself :P so any ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Indians in the rain?

    WEEEE! first post :D happy days. OK now! down to business :P I really enjoyed the imagery used within your poem, it was very evocative while managing to avoid being ...

    Jun 6, 2008


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink