User avatar

kris

  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star Chapter 2 (Revised)

    I gave it to my friend ( a serious, book buff & feelings hurter) hehehe - so i have done my best to fix my terrible punctuation. Please, please. read ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life in a nutshell

    Firstly - I need to admit that i am a sucker for free verse and progressive/ experimental anything i say is going to be bias. OK! I LOVED IT! :D ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One : The Canaby Sisters

    WELCOME!!! i am new to this site as well...I cannot keep away..*worries* A very pleasant read :D thank you for a nice way to spend 10mins. (hugs) You might want ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The writings of Sonlen Evandar Xiulta

    Your writing is very interesting but it suffers from the same illness as my works...Run-on sentences hehehe - little blighters :P But stick with it; please. you have the seeds ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Scripts Re: In Bohemia, #2

    As a drama student i must is very difficult to act. Almost as bad as a Dada or In'yer face theatre. It is not nice working with a script that ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Arms Dealer

    I can't say that i am a professor on American history. so i can't tell if the story is accurate...But i found it very easy to read. BEST THING! i ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire

    It is certainly progressive. :shock: I feel you have struck a chord. The humbly pastry is mentioned too scarcely in poetry! WHY?!?!?! hehehehe

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My problem with poetry

    Sorry if it is terrible - but it explains it'self. I sit and wonder how such things, As prose, and sonnets or musings, Can be styled from simple thought, Without ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stock Market

    thanks for the giggle :D ...but i feel kind of sorry for that man, nobody likes losing money >.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lamentations of a heavy heart

    I found you in fondest fields. Dancing transcendence, divine. With worries of ages bound to your spirit. Spun like silk of deepest black. Oh! supreme lover. Love this lonely and ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Anatomy

    Lovely imagery, but i can't shake the feeling i get that this is from a Dada play...very surreal *spaces out* Nice work, very thought provoking.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Writer's block

    I can relate COMPLETELY! How very irksome.. eurgh :P Very sincere poem. and is that not what a poem is meant to be? Yes perhaps there are some problems with ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Place Called Home

    I disagree. Anything that does not confirm and conclude the message of the piece at the end is useless. Otherwise your intention can be misunderstood. I think its a very ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An ode to Constantinople

    Branches of warped ivy cling, to the solemn azure steeple. Long since forgotten. Terrible neglect lets tiles, Shiver off the once beautiful dome. Twilight now broken, iridescent. They came from ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 4 {Being Edited}

    You have such a skill with the craft of story telling. This was remarkably easy to read. My personal preference here: take it or leave it, it is completely your ...

    Jun 6, 2008


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina