User avatar

kris

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Park

    A very well thought out poem. Your clearly put a lot of time into your choice of words. The only problem is have with it, is that it does not ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Speechless

    Firstly i must say. This is so emotive and touching. I was on the verge of tears toward the end, very very sad indeed. It was not clear that the ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I am not my Country.

    Arguably, not my best poem ever- but i really needed to express this thought. Blue skies and green beneath, but what belies is beyond belief. I have no borders or ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prince of Agharta - chapter one

    BIENVENUE!! Welcome! now! let us begin. Firstly - well done, it was nice to read and you did not have too many "run-on" sentences (something i must admit that i ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Princess's Dragons

    What excellent rhythm! and rhymes. really terrific. I only think it could have used some punctuation and that is it. Other than that, it was lovely. I particularly like the ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Research Re: Blindness

    I was Temporarily blind for just over 4 months, two years ago. When a coca-cola bottle exploded when i shook it up - the cap flew up rupturing my cornea ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    savage, steeple, sanctuary....mneh My Favorite = Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Pilgrim's Prayer

    A genuinely beautiful poem. You certainly have a way with words. I must second that which the post above mentioned. However - the end is practically taken from Romeo & ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Angel's decent

    I drifted here from a foreign shore, my head a wash with forgotten lore. Rested in the ether among the stars, took a stumble, but fell too far. On and ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lamentations of a heavy heart

    oh my..i should really amend that typo :S am i allowed?

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Princess Of Lies

    H'okay! It was a very good poem indeed, but i thought the rhythm was off at some points and the lack of punctuation was a bit of a problem. Why ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Structure?

    There are many, that would agree with you. The thought and sentiment of the poem is the key aspect. alas, if it does not have some kind of basic structure ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Hi :) I am new too. Have fun!

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Machinations #5

    Oh my giddy aunt. That was terrific! it was like an on-going poem...really beautiful imagery too...shit me! my heart is still racing from that opening. Makes me want to read ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anybody read the new 007 book "Devil may care"

    Have far have you read? what do you think of it - compared to Mr.Flemming's books?

    Jun 7, 2008


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal