User avatar

kris

  • Other Poetry Re: Rain dance.

    The foreboding clouds rumble. Mana from heaven. Blessings long awaited. Descend to the needy plateau. Drip. Splash. Drip. The parched earth drinks deep. Lapping with muddy tongues. The ancient dances ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Would You?

    Well, one thing is for certain. You know how to write a poem well. for this - Kudos! :D *and my rarely seen tridecatople thumbs up*. However...the poem started out ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: mixed emotions

    I am not entirely sure, of what i think about this poem. Every fibre of my being, says no...but some obscure nymph; lurking in the depths of my mind says ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Lucifer Girl

    ooooh my!! my oh my! how very spicy. sounds, somewhat bitter. But, forgive me. I am easily side-tracked. (my idle mind - serves me right for shopping at Tesco for ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Being Bullied

    We have all, I'm sure felt bullied at some point. This is just a little poem, which tries to communicate some of the thoughts of feelings that one might have ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beaten by Love

    I liked this poem. It was not enough to make me wet myself. However, a pleasent read none the less. My advice...hmm, well. The best advice i can give to ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Feeble Attempt

    I think it is hard to make an ultra-short poem work well. This, i believe did work. So well done, on that part. It did have a definite pace and ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My wonderful urges...

    I am obliged to agree with Eimear on this one. She has hit the nail on the head. You clearly have the knack for story-telling and description. However, this is ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Tremors

    WOW! that was bleeding amazing! I am really, impressed. My favorite stanza was: Open the windows, air the smell of death off their sweaty skin, come on now, less of ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Rough Winds

    I am not sure why, but there was such a deep atmosphere in this poem! while i read it, i could hear storm clouds in my head. Very surreal :P ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the shadow of a star - chapter 3 (opening)

    Hi - i am only posting the first 400 words or so, because i am not sure whether or not it works, and i don't want to carry on down ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    I liked it. I am also, going to go against the flock to say: I think that your use of structure and stanza were very clever. The narration is from ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: BINGO! the musical - intro

    Ok, this is all really useless without the score...which i don't know how to put up here. Trust me, it does fit into a ragtime beat. ~A new way to ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: We; An Ode to Writers

    Incredible. Very well thought out indeed. You have touched on a subject that is very sympathetic to those who will read it :P you sly fox. It reads, very smoothly. ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The land of milk and honey

    A very poignant poem indeed. It left a lot of room for interpretation - i took the thought of the Irish immigrants in the 19th century immigrating to the Americas. ...

    Jun 10, 2008


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman