User avatar

kris

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black

    Firstly: WELCOME TO YWS! woop! i hope you enjoy it here. Secondly: I liked your poem quite a bit, it had a lot of emotional investment; which really came through ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Depth

    what i like particularly was your correct use of arcane lexis :D and spelling "bourne", - swish. Depth indeed, for your poem's namesake is correct! :D very deep indeed. All ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Kissed to death

    Cold light reigned over the motionless room. She was always, softly spoken. Where the misbehaved daughter met her doom. Shiny teeth, a winning token. Motionlessly she lay on the bed ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled b

    WOW! a bit of an experiment? :P I must say this poem is FANTASTIC. it was all just so visceral and sumptuous. I am really very impressed. Many people might ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Wonder

    Is this a Haiku? 'cos the beat is meant to be 5/7/5 - this poem is 6/9/3. Other than my fiendish nit-picking :P I really liked this poem/haiku? I don't ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Demon

    This poem is very hard to read :S i couldn't make head'nor'tail of it! :S sorry. It is all down to the structure. Try to sort that out and, i ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My -Unknown- Friend?

    OK firstly! I can see that you are new, so welcome :D Secondly: The poem over all was pretty good. It had a definite, confident rhythm - which only broke ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What is love?

    What is love, but a chemical reaction? Some illusive product of primal attraction. Bring about the greatest feats. Tears up families, children weep. If love is a whim of the ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Gibraltarian

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Research Re: Buckingham palace airport?

    St. James's park, which surround the Palace proper is VERY large, it could easily accommodate a small airport...However, this would not happen. The parks of London are protected land. The ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Research Re: Population

    The borough of Brent has a population of 270,00 people. I can't find any figures on the town. Hope i helped.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone Forever

    I thought that this poem was very well constructed. I indeed, enjoyed the clever structure, with the 3 line stanzas. ^^ I also appreciated the half-rhymes. Like "stone" and "shown" ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silver Medal Spirit

    What's the crack then? eh? |Right lets get to it. Swish poetry! This was brilliant. I can clearly relate to the message within this poem. We have all had that ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Solitary Seas

    Was tune and persecution , meant to be a kind of para-rhyme? Because it read as if it was. If so. YAY! :D A very sweet, subtle poem. I really ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "I am a person too"

    I often help out at special needs schools. Giving drama lessons, to help the children build up their confidence. This poem, is inspired from what i have learnt while working ...

    Jun 13, 2008


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights