User avatar

kris

  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn rises, falls, and fades away

    WOW! this is such a beautiful poem, I honestly, really enjoyed reading this. The devices in your poem; where very well chosen - very evocotive. There weren't any grammatical or ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kinetic

    First of all, i commend you for attempting such a short poem. I do despise excessively long poems >< hehehe ( and NO! it's not because I'm lazy >

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Independence is Nothing

    I'm in some sort of Fuck up land Where atomic bombs are beautiful And hydrogen bombs are closer than they appear I hear some child whispering Heroin is good for ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When Leaves Go Out in a Blaze of Glory

    I wasn't terribly keen on this poem, if I am being honest. It lacked any definite direction or structure. the absence of punctuation, made for a irksome read. HOWEVER! You ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to My Fabulous Mother

    How very passionate! You have definitely invested a lot of yourself into this isn't really an ode though (just to be an annoying cretin :P). You certainly have a good ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Long lost friend.

    Isn’t it funny how people can change? Long ago caring but now estranged. Taking no time in nailing your coffin, Spending time as small children laughing. Oh how did it ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Rainiest parts of the world?

    Most people think that it is the british ilse...We do get a lot of rain...but not the most! Papua New Guinea gets the most i think.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When I Was Young

    You know my opinions on this gaz :D but hey! i'll tell you again anyway. FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE! *thunder cracks ominously in the distance* I think your ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Damper Parts of Spring

    Firstly, my dearest. WELCOME! welcome to our happy little community :D I that you really enjoy it here. OK LETS DO THIS THANG! I really liked the overall feel of ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lamentations of an unwilling heart.

    I found you in fondest fields, Now long since tired of dancing. In the midst of your perfection, I dream I am a bird. Singing your exhaled name. But stand ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: rain

    Over all an OK poem. I did not tier of it, nor did i wee myself with excitement :P You did manage to create a very solid sense of scene ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Linda

    Something about this poem, sits very well with me. It has a very charming innocence that is not hammered home again and again - which so many poems do; to ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When It's All Done

    This is a very clean, elegant poem. I really liked it. It had a simplicity to it that i find really appealing. Very well done. ty kris x

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fair Goes By

    I rather like this poem, even though i have an aversion to longer poems :P The subject matter was very appealing and it really amused me. More so given the ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A problem with Dyslexia

    Words are mazes set in ink, born without bearings, thrown in the paper clink. Without a compass or a map, I endeavour to read, so oft’ snared in a trap. ...

    Jun 27, 2008


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop