User avatar

kris

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm waiting...

    Thank you very much Claeren :D

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm waiting...

    Come on guys, any help? :P

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm waiting...

    I'm waiting... I'm waiting... I'm... Waiting for you to tell me something- anything. Anything to dispel this, malaise. I'm a stranger, even to myself. A shadow of a ghost... I ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: There'll be no more weather-

    In my creative writing class today, my lecturer taught us about surrealist poetry. I've really started to enjoy this genre. I hope you like my first go at it. _____ ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why did I let her kill herself?

    Hi, My friend recently passes away after killing herself. I've written this poem in memory of her, and as a way of facing up to how badly I treat her. ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Ancient Israel/ Canaan

    I can't tell you much about what they wore, but since semitic people have traditionally been herders, I'd say things made from wool. Food - wheat,fish and lamb. Building materials, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Research Re: kingdoms

    Not all Kings were absolute. In England Kings were tempered by a powerful council of barons, left over from the old Anglo-Saxon tradition of elected Kings. Later English Kings were ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Which are your top 5 world destinations?

    Which 5 places would you most like to visit? and why?

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: As yet untitled novel - Chapter one

    Hey guys, I've made most of the corrections that you suggested. :D Thanks a million. I've also posted the rest of the chapter, so if you would like to read ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: As yet untitled novel - Chapter one

    Firstly I need to give a great big thanks, to those who helped me with part 1 of this chapter. I've written the second half of this chapter know ^_^ ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Run away with me.

    Hi guys. Thanks for the critiques, I really appreciate them. However, the commas are intended to be there. I placed them where I did as poetic devices. I wanted the ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Run away with me.

    Shall we run away, in to the distance? Mark our route along the coast, through the ocean spray. Ought we to elope, in the deep of night? Away from all ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Anonymous Disaster

    Hey sweet-pea. What a lovely poem you have here, for 13 years old you certainly can write well. Alas, with all things gone and to come, there are flaws. *looks ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're wrong, Teacher.

    Be still, proud thing that you are. Your mouth flails with plosive discords, subverting the wisdom you preach. How vile your contortions make you. Face turned a wicked crimson, Capillaries ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Siddham ( Perfection)

    Ty Angel ^^ you do dote on my ego so *blushes*.

    Dec 16, 2008


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby