User avatar

kris

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Kissed to death

    A big thank you to everybody who commented on this poem of mine :D I really appreciate the help given. Love Kris x

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One for sorrow

    Heya Eimear, do you know the ditty? One for sorrow two for joy three for a girl four for a boy five for silver six for gold seven for a ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lost in death

    What a beautiful poem. It was really emotive and poignant. OK so some parts of it were a little cliché but just because other people have thought them, doesn't mean ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: London Dreams

    A rather clever poem about Lady Diana's death, am I right? Only she died in Paris :/ I really enjoyed the meter of this poem, it had a lovely pace ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tiger is on the Prowl

    Bonjour mon amie :D Now - let us to our business, commence :P Personally, I am not the worlds' biggest fan of modern free verse. However this one was good. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    OMG! i get the worlds' worst writers block sometimes. To negate it I go to the gym :D helps get rid of the stress bunnies so i can think properly. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this sound halfway decent?

    It sounds really funny and unique - I've not heard of a book with a similar theme, so I'd love to read it. One thing: I'd suggest that you didn't ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Omens

    I was a bit dubious of this book when i bought it :P But it turned out to be one of the funniest books I've ever read!

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Phoenixes

    I know that they were originally an Egyptian mythical creature - used as a metaphor for the Ah-ten (sun) how it dies and comes to life in flames etc etc ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    O'right love? 'av it - ere I'm the geezer of slang. pop ova' ter ma prof 'n giz a buzz eh? I'll set ya right Love Kris x

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sleep

    It was an OK poem - it certainly had a direction and meaning. So you weren't rambling on about nothing; something that is surprisingly easy to do :P However, the ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pytheria

    I see that you are pretty new - so. WELCOME :D WOOOOOOT! Over all i thought that this story was OK - I am very impressed by your level of ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life's a Blur

    Well might i just say- yum? This poem has some delicious imagery. I adored you're use of rhyming structure A B A B- ok it wasn't 100% on the mark, ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely nights

    As long as you’re next to me, I’ll always feel warm; Even now in the mist of this terrible storm. Your body would meet with mine, in innocent touch, You’d ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fallout short poem

    Firstly - WELCOME :D Secondly: I loved your use of repetition, it gave the piece a lovely sense of structure and direction - which is nice :D The only thing ...

    Jul 30, 2008


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi