-
Re: My Pride
I thought the sentiment was lovely, and clearly heart-felt. However, I must be honest and say that this was a tw*t to read. The lack of a definite structure or ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: My Poetry's S**t!?
The title might be a little too strong, but alas. :P ....... MY POETRY IS SHIT! Some say that my poetry, lacks consistency - but I don't share this view. ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Criss Cross
I really enjoyed this poem, the structure was inconsistent but it had a very definite metre. :D It sort'a read like they were lyrics. ooo try putting them to music ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Teen Angst and Rebellious Mistakes
The metre was really off, so was the structure. So it made the read a bit clunky - unless this was a creative choice, then OK. I didn't enjoy the ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Serene Chaos
Hi Scasha ^^ Nice to read some of your work, I haven't done so for yonks - rather refreshing. Of course i cannot fault your writing technique or grammar. You ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: They Gym.
Leaking exhausted beads of sweat Metal clanking with set after set The air-con sits idle and broken Red-faced giants grunt as if chockin' Dance music played for motivation Straining with ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: The Cross and Crescent
Through the night unholy shapes are present, An age-old war between cross, and crescent. Crusaders now long since vacant from the holy land, Replaced by modern knights with a “helping ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Sublime
There is no star, nor all in union – Can match the radiance of you. The universe is a dusty shroud It’s only you who shines through. Now let all ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Girls just wana' have fun
She wondered the lonely sodden city streets, the evening’s vain festivities now done. Light caught in a pool of vomit casts her face sneering at her doppelganger below, distorted by ...
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Imagine a world...
I'm just experimenting with form and structure here - :D Imagine for a moment, someone loves you, that you are beloved. ...You will never be the same again. Imagine all ...
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Trying to write a Fantasy novella
Hey. I am trying to write a fantasy novella. If any of you have time, would you please be so kind as to take a look at my 3rd chapter ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Info about Turkey
Turkey has a very rich and varied history. heres a quick overview: Home to Troy Macadonian empire Greek colonies Persian empire Roman empire Last bastion of the roman world Byzantine ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Ice Age
Well for a start, there was much more land. In fact many ancient settlements have been found underwater several miles from the coast. This says that the sea levels must ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: In the shadow of a star Chapter 3
Chaper 3 - That’s it for today I think, though Dan. He proceeded to mop the sweat from his brow. He idly meandered his way back to the horse cart, ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Stormy night.
Hello dearest chuck :D I have mixed feelings about this poem, to be honest. I don't normally care much for free verse. I like my poems to have some rhyme ...
Aug 1, 2008
