User avatar

kris

  • Research Archives Re: Breathing!

    The body only extracts oxygen from the air, that we breathe. It is taken into the lungs, where it is filtered by the alveoli and then absorbed into the blood ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The murderer

    YAY! Punctuation! Seriously though, love. It has made the world of difference. I can follow the rhythm of the piece better now. They say his eyes are percing black and ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A new kind of magician

    I always try to make the magic in my worlds a little bit different, and less grand. My favorite scenario so far is this : Magicians, have no magic of ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Um, Ireland?

    I'm from Southern Ireland (Eire)originally, and there is not a lot of difference in culture with the UK... The biggest differences are found in the colloquial terms, and also most ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vermillion Tide - Prologue & Chapter 1

    Prologue Morning in the city of Derc, and the dim light that had begun to climb over the looming mountains; bathed the city in a mellow gold. Only the city's' ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Hero Or Zero

    Welcome member! You need to have more reviews, before you can post your own work. Anyway. A good subject matter, I guess most people have been there before. I thought ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    Well you certainly have a way with words. That's not in doubt, I don't think... However, I felt really unsettled by this poem. The syllables of some lines, were so ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The murderer

    You seem reluctant to use punctuation. Why is this? If you don't, then you are going to loose a lot of readers. If there is no punctuation, then the readers ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Music

    I liked this poem :D I think it is very cleverly written. It also has a very confident and well crafted metre; which is easy on the eye. Then it ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Don't hate emos, they are a vital part of the eco-system :P

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One cannot mute the imagined sound

    Over all I really liked this poem. You are certainly a very clever poet :D I found your choice of structure, really interesting and refreshing - it also gave the ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My poetry

    I really enjoyed this poem. It had a sweet metre that was almost like a nursery rhyme - very innocent and pleasant. I do wish that you'd added some punctuation ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My art for your heart.

    I shall write you in verse, but my words will be plain. For I can find no lexis - arcane or cliché. No phrase can I find, to take your ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When Running

    Hey!! :D How do? Firstly, the feeling that this poem evoked within me was magical. The atmosphere was so rich, and the imagery so visceral! ARGH! amazing - beyond words. ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: me

    I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the metre of the piece. It had a definite beat; which was lovely. However it was somewhat spoiled by the lack of punctuation - other than ...

    Aug 24, 2008


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer