User avatar

kr1117

Katie ^-^

  • Art & Photography Re: sketches that I recently drew(:

    Hello! I drew these sketches for the art contest at the local fair, but I still haven't chosen which one I want to enter. Let me know what you think! ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Drawing

    Thank you! (:

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Vacation to Montana

    Hey everyone! I took these photos last summer on vacation to Glacier National Park. I hope you enjoy them! (: 1147.jpg 8b71.jpg 6407.jpg 0e33.jpg

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Drawing

    Hey Everyone! I drew this when I went camping last year in Montana. To draw this, I took a stick and burnt the end and used that to draw with. ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Love gun

    I know nothing about sketching and such, but I think this is really cool! (: Good job!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: photo I took years ago

    Okay, haha! I am new at this, (:

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: photo I took years ago

    I took this photo when I went camping one year and I felt like posting it. (: This is my first photo I have posted, so I am sorry that ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pieces of My Life

    These are really cool. Nice job! Sorry, I don't know much about photography, (:

    Jun 29, 2010


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind