User avatar

kr1117

Katie ^-^

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deeper Wounds [[Chapter 2]]

    Hey, I caught some things that may help, I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I don't want to hurt your feelings. (: Hours later, I let myself in the house. ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Lake House/ Chapter 1 Part 1(Edited)

    Thanks, everything helped. (:

    May 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Lake House/ Chapter 1 Part 1(Edited)

    *I made some more improvements. Thank you for input!* Chapter 1: “Kal-” Mrs. Morrison skipped Kali and went to mine. “Kayden O’Connell?” “Here.” Kali has run off before, but not ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Lake House/ First Chapter

    Thanks a ton, again! (:

    May 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Lake House/ First Chapter

    *I think I am submitting this right, help me if I'm not. (: * Name: Kayden Maline O’Connell Age: 22 Residence: Northbend, Washington This story is about my little sister, ...

    May 30, 2010


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare