User avatar

kr1117

Katie ^-^

  • Art & Photography Re: photo I took years ago

    Okay, haha! I am new at this, (:

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: photo I took years ago

    I took this photo when I went camping one year and I felt like posting it. (: This is my first photo I have posted, so I am sorry that ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pieces of My Life

    These are really cool. Nice job! Sorry, I don't know much about photography, (:

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 5)

    Hello everyone! I don't know exactly what I should rate this since it has violence near the end of the chapter. Sorry that it is somewhat long, but I hope ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unloved

    Hey Kit! In this, I didn't find many flaws, except the part that was mentioned earlier. I love how you take the vampire and werewolf craze that's going on and ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Immortal Heart

    Hey there! Today I am going to review everything by chapter. I'm sorry if I am harsh, I don't want to hurt your feelings, (: Editing will be in red. ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tara -part 1-

    Hey Purple, there is just some things I caught that could be edited. I don't mean to hurt your feelings in any way. (: Everything I write will be in ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 4, part two)

    Hey again! This is the second part of my fourth chapter, hope you like it! (: Trenton stretched when the sun slowly started showing itself, reaching the ridge of the ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 4, part one)

    Hey everyone who is reading, I split this chapter into part one and part two so that it would be easier to read. I hope you like it! (: Chapter ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 3)

    Hey everyone! Again, this is my first attempt at writing fantasy, I hope you like it! Sorry that it is kinda long,(: Chapter 3, Remca: We left when it was ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 1+2)

    Thank you! I will work on that, (:

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 1+2)

    This is my first attempt at writing a fantasy, I hope you like it! I know it's kind of long, sorry about that. (: Chapter 1, Escape: I ran. Not ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: deleted.

    I'm sorry, but this sounds awefully like the book Pretty Little Liars to me, as well as the new show coming out. Just a thought. (:

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Lake House/ Chapter 1 (Edited, again)

    *This is the third edit, so I hope it's a big improvement. (:* Chapter 1: “Kal-” Mrs. Morrison skipped Kali and went to mine. “Kayden O’Connell?” “Here.” Kali has run ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Katie's Puddles

    I love it! I can't wait to read more of it. (:

    May 30, 2010


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne