User avatar

kr1117

Katie ^-^

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Girl With The Cheetah Mark(Ch.1)

    Hey Murray! I'm sorry, but I don't have much time to write a proper review, but from what I have read is that the format needs to be fixed. I ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Girl With The Cheetah Mark

    Hey Murray! I am here to review today! It's never my intention on hurting your feelings. (: Red- Corrections Blue- Comments Green- Take out Pink- Highliting Prologue I ran with ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Whispered Strength Prologue and Chapter 1

    Ooops, sorry! I forget to mention that I liked where this was going. It really interested me to keep reading more of it. Bravo! (:

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Drawing

    Thank you! (:

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Whispered Strength Prologue and Chapter 1

    Hello Adeera! I am here to review today! I don't have any intention on hurting your feelings!(: Red- Corrections Blue- Comments Pink- Highliting Green- Take out Prologue ”HIS name will ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Vacation to Montana

    Hey everyone! I took these photos last summer on vacation to Glacier National Park. I hope you enjoy them! (: 1147.jpg 8b71.jpg 6407.jpg 0e33.jpg

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Drawing

    Hey Everyone! I drew this when I went camping last year in Montana. To draw this, I took a stick and burnt the end and used that to draw with. ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Katie's Puddles

    Hello Rachael June! (: See? I do know your middle name!(:

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Love gun

    I know nothing about sketching and such, but I think this is really cool! (: Good job!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer- Chapter 2

    Hello Lavender! I am here to review today! Red- Corrections Blue- Comments Green- Take out Pink- Highlighting ____________________ Chapter Two: Desolate Plains I ran down the dirt road, my flimsy ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tara -part 1-

    Okay, I read this again, and it is better than when I first read it. It seemed more realistic, and a good way to start this off. Let me know ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitten

    Your welcome!

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 6)

    Hey Readers! I am sorry for the length. As you read on, I am referring to the continent where this is taking place as Arai. I didn't mention it earlier ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitten

    Hello Pebbles! I am here to review! I have no intention of hurting your feelings. (: Red- Corrections Blue-Comments Green- Take out "You going to bed soon?" My mother asked ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Introduction

    Hello Unique! I caught tons of punctuation errors. Red-Corrections Blue-Comments When Harri was born, she didn't cry, she didn't yell, she just lay there in the arms of the nurse, ...

    Jul 8, 2010


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex