User avatar

kr1117

Katie ^-^

  • Art & Photography Re: The Pianist who played for the Moon Man

    Wow! The painist is so cool looking!(: I'm not really an art expert, so I couldn't really give you anything else besides that they look really good.(:

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Amber

    Hello!(: I don't know anything about poetry, but this was really good.(:

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 9 edited)

    Hey everyone! I decided to rewrite chapter 9 and I hope it is significantly different from the unedited version. Sorry for length! (: Enjoy! Chapter 9, Blackness: My eyes shoot ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: sketches that I recently drew(:

    Hello! I drew these sketches for the art contest at the local fair, but I still haven't chosen which one I want to enter. Let me know what you think! ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the elementals (title curtosy of rocksmith)

    Hello! I am here to review! It's never my intention to hurt any feelings!(: I caught many punctuation errors like Razzker said earlier. “Hi, my name is Seraphina. I am ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 9)

    Thanks, I will probably rewrite this whole chapter anyway. I wasn't feeling to good about it. (:

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 9)

    Hey everyone! Here is chapter 9, I hope you like it! I wasn't sure what to rate it, so I just rated it 12+. (: I'm sorry that it's kinda ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 8)

    Thanks! (:

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 8)

    Hey everyone! This is chapter 8! I hope you enjoy it! Chapter 9 will be up soon also!(: Chapter 8, Taken: Besides me, I could feel Trenton slowly relax, now ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Girl With The Cheetah Mark(Ch.1)

    Hey Murray! I am here to review! Sorry it took me a while to review, I have been kinda busy. (: Red- Corrections Blue- Comments Green- Take out Pink- Highliting ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 7)

    Thank you! (:

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 7)

    Hey Readers! Here is Chapter 7, I hope you enjoy it! This one isn't as long as my previous chapters.(: Chapter 8 will be up soon! Chapter 7 Alden: When ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 6)

    Thanks! (: I will start doing some editing, (:

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Arrow Wielder (Prologue)

    Hey! I am here to review!(: I don't mean to hurt your feelings. (: Red- Corrections Blue- Comments Green- Take out Pink- Highliting The streaming sound as the speeding arrow ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Whispered Strength Chapter 2

    Hey Adeera! I am here to review! I have no intention on hurting your feelings!(: Red- Corrections Blue-Comments Green-Take out Pink- Highlighting CHAPTER 2 W hen the horses where in ...

    Jul 20, 2010


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus