User avatar

kr1117

Katie ^-^

  • Art & Photography Re: VersaEmerge Cover

    Hello everyone! I had the splurge to draw recently, and this is what I got out of it!(: Hope you enjoy it! The CD itself is VersaEmerge, Fixed at Zero.(: ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 11, part 2,) *Re-written*

    Thanks for the comments! I will go through and edit what has been pointed out.(:

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 11, part 2,) *Re-written*

    Hello everyone reading! I decided to rewrite the last of chapter 11 because it wasn't really going anywhere, and I didn't like it much. It was kind of a warm-up ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 11, part 2)

    Thanks for the comment, borntobeawriter. I think I am just going to rewrite this part since I don't like it much myself, maybe change it up. I am kinda rusty ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 11, part 2)

    Thanks for the comment! I am kinda rusty at the moment. Haven't written in a while.(:

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 11, part 2)

    Hello everyone! I am happy to say that I have officially finished chapter 11!(: I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapter, I'm sorry if it's not as good, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Two Different Worlds *CHAPTER 3*

    Okay, in this, add more thought, feeling, make it feel like the reader is actually your MC. Let them live in the world that your MC is in. Adding thoughts ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tara chapter one *part two!*

    Hey ladypurple! I am here to review!(: I have no intention of hurting feelings!(: Red- Corrections Blue- Comments Green- Take out Pink- Highlite I will re-name this The Fury later. ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 11- Part 1)

    Thanks for the reviews! I will edit it soon when I manage to find time!(:

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Key to my Heart

    Thanks for the reviews!(: They helped!

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Hunger games-Rue- Part one

    Hello! I am here to review. Before I get to reviewing, I have no intention on hurting your feelings. It is just constructive criticism.(: Red- Corrections Blue- Comments Green- Take ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 11- Part 1)

    Hey everyone! I managed to type half of chapter 11 in my spare time, so I figured I should post it since I won't be posting much soon.(: Enjoy. Chapter ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Key to my Heart

    Hey everyone! I had the sudden splurge to draw and came up with this, so I thought I should share! I am new at drawing hands and stuff, criticism is ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers I know you see them all the time

    Hey! I am here for a review!(: I don't know much about photography, so bear with me.(: 1. I love the purple shade of the flower and how it fills ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 10)

    Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I had a busy few weeks.(: Well, I started writing again and finally finished chapter 10!(: I'm sorry if it's not that ...

    Aug 30, 2010


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage