User avatar

kr1117

Katie ^-^

  • Art & Photography Re: The Pacific

    Hello everyone! It's been a while! Well, I litereally just drew this an hour ago, and I decided to post it! I'm a big fan of Band of Brothers and ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird kids

    Hello! I am here to help!(: Okay, to start off with, I like the idea you have here. It's very original(: Few things that bothered me were that the wings ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Best Friend

    Hello! I am trying something different today! I have never written any poetry, so bear with me on this.(: I have no clue what the right format or anything is, ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Part of a novel I'm writing.

    Hello everyone. Recently, my friend and I have been writing novels that will eventually lead into one another, and I thought I should share some of chapter 3.(: I thought ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Poster

    This is amazing! I'm jealous! I wish I could do something like that.(:

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Octopus

    This is so cute!(:

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 14 + 15)

    Hello everyone! This is chapter 14 + 15! Just to let you know, this is the furthest chapter that I have ever written to, so I'm pretty proud of myself. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and white paintings

    Oh wow! These are amazing! Did you use oil paint? I really like the second one.(: I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.(:

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Border Collie

    Aww, this is cute.(: My Border Collie looks very similiar to yours. I don't know much about photography, so I can't help you much on anything, but I do like ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 13, Part 2)

    “You will see.” Lyra grins, placing down the jars. She twists the top of one, revealing a neutral colored powder with a hint of a pink. Lyra reaches for a ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 13, Part 1)

    Hello everyone! This chapter is larger than some others, so I broke it into two parts. Like I said in an earlier posting, action is coming up so the pace ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 12, Part 2)

    Hello everyone! This is the second part of Chapter 12! Again like before, if I switch tenses, please let me know! I'm trying to work on that!(: As you can ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: deleted

    Hello! I am here to review like you asked.(: I only managed to read these two paragraphs, so I will be back to edit the rest later. Sorry! Red- Corrections ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: VersaEmerge Cover

    Thanks for the reviews!(: Zaddie- I actually did try and do the title, but failed. (: I forgot a letter and ran out of room, then colored the letters in ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 12, part 1)

    Hello everyone! This is the first part of Chapter 12. I hope everyone enjoys this! (: I'm sorry if I switch tenses, I'm trying to work on that! Chapter 12: ...

    Oct 26, 2010


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter