Random avatar

kook9600

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Five Silence

    I agree that the last sentence isn't the best... but I really like the poem itself. It's very emotional. Great job!

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shattered Sands.

    Overall, I really liked this poem. You do need to go back and fix your grammar and spell I with a capital letter. I like the rhyming, but the rhyme ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Nobodies - Chapter One: I'm Dead? No Way!

    This was amazing! I love the writing style, and I can't wait to see the next chapter. Keep writing!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rhiannon's Nightmare

    I liked this poem a lot! It is very emotion stirring. One thing is the repetition in the first two lines. I like repetition, but I don't think it works ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Snowman (Revised)

    Thanks everybody!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Snowman (Revised)

    My best friend is a snowman. I made him just last night. With a hat and carrot nose, that suit him just right. I think he must be sleeping, Or ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tea Party (revised)

    Thanks everybody!

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Thing

    First off, what's a movie house clock? It was interesting and I liked the twist at the end. Keep writing!

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tea Party (revised)

    I'm going to have a tea party, As far as the eye can see. We'll all meet in Boston, And have a jubilee. The ship sails in from England's ports, ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Zuko He pulled his hand away, and the knife just missed it. He stood up angrily and snarled at the man, "What are you doing?!"

    Apr 10, 2010


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy