-
Re: Lord of the Flies
My mind is shaking between calm and fearful. Everytime the tension falls there is another uprising. I slow my pace and walk behind the rest of the group. Safety in ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
Whicket! Of all things! Does he even know who he's talking to? This is ridiculous! I'm already working out allies, threats, and total nuicanses. I know I'm young, I know ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Bonded
My heart is slowly pounding. Her gaze is, warm. I withdraw the bow and slowly edge out into the opening. I can see all four of them clearly now, as ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Bonded
(yey. sorry if i muddled up somewhere) At last the elf and boy return to the fire, and i watch as they further discuss whatever trouble they where about to ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
I stand back, shifting sand beneath my feet. They're arguing already? We need a leader, I know that. I also know that I have no intention of conforming to the ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Haru I wake up to the sound of girls talking. Talking! People! Slowly I shift to sit up and stare around the darkness. One of the girls gasps. "What's that?" ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Name: Haru Teaki Gender: Male Hair: long, really blonde Skin: Fair Eyes: dark blue Wand: scorched maple and hawks feather House: griffindor Year:1
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
(is it too late to join?) Name: Wiki Samson Age: 12 Specialities: He's really smart. He always manages to stay clean nomatter what the situation. Appearance: Just short of 1.5 ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Bonded
(so am i in?) Monsters? Dragons? Shadow tribes? I still carried on listening. The more they said, the more my mind raced. These are the stories people tell to scare ...
Dec 5, 2007 -
Re: Bonded
(big description. sorry it's long, and slightly dim, i'm back-tracking a bit. If there's no room for my character in the story, just kick him out. I also don't mind ...
Dec 5, 2007
