User avatar

kokobeans

  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Name: Haru Taki (Male) Age: early teens Species: Psychic Grade: supposed to be 7th, though he switches around through the classes out of boredom by using his abilities to convince ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    I lift into another handstand and curve my spine enough to lift my head and look forward at the scene. They fought two monsters that big yesterday? Crickey. In theatres ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I know people are staring at me as I walk though the unfamiliar hallways, following the girls and the group who had just come to save us. I keep my ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    I stand as patiently as I can, waiting for a reply. Still the others move about, shifting shadows bringing Sennas idea to life. Eventually I take a deep sigh, give ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    I crouch down low on the opposite side of the fire, arrow lined up and aiming at his throat whilst the air around the flame-like mist that surrounds the tip ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *Sorry A13, I didn't realise which door you opened. And besides we now have a vague identity of one of the bad guys... that helps, I think?* She curls up ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *I don't really know how to respond so this may sound dreadful* *And question, does anyone have a plan about what this betrayal thing is about, or are we meant ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Name: Izuki (female) Age: Early teens Species: Izuki (she doesn't know) Class: Performer? Appearance: Turquoise eyes that change colour, extremes are purple when she's exhausted or yellow when she's r

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (just a reminder, feel free to puppet my character a bit, it'll help to speed up those conversations that take days to get through) I flinch slightly when Karana finally ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    *>.> ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    So we're building a shelter. Admitedly a good idea in such obscure crisis, but the idea of gathering so many people under a single shelter is something I'd much rather ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    I hold Charlottes hand tight as we cross the beach towards the light. It seems other people have also already chosen their friends, swarming in tiny clusters to the fire ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Slytherins? From what I've heard, Slytherins are bad. Though, they can't all be bad. These three seem nice, I think. Since they're locked up by the bad guys, I guess ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    Dark is falling fast all around us, whilst a cool breeze starts to prickle my arms. I've been so concerned with the other people, I've completely forgotten about the elements. ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    *Sorry, a tiny request. When people start writing can they put the name of their character in brackets or something, i think i'm getting people muddled up. Same if people ...

    Dec 7, 2007


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern