User avatar

kokobeans

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Izuki I felt... Proud. Like having the approval of a big brother. Yes. Big brother Luke. I grinned smugly. At first I enjoyed the ride, high up and rocking on ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    The faster we got out of that wretched place the better. I looked up at the dim shaft of light from the world above. It would be risky, but not ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Out of body Experience

    This looks like a really fun book to join, but thus far i'm confuse. Is there any chance somebody could let me know who's who when what's where and why? ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Not again! I couldn't wait to be out of this place. I looked up at the enormous creature we where now facing... Creature? Creatures! Bad as the situation was, I ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    I jumped in two long leaps to the wall, where i climbed up the rocks with ease, listening to the electrtic attacks and shattering ice that formed an abstract but ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    I let out a deep sigh. If her clan was up in the mountains, it meant this probably wasn't her city that had been destroyed. That made things a little ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (i missed the random encounter... my bad) I stayed up there until I heard shuffling, distorted voices. That was the others, right? They had found me at last! I jumped ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    After getting bathed and changed I looked into the mirror at someone who looked like normal, average kid. I was taken to the sorting hat, who hissed sadly and declaired ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Oo big twist in the plot, big battle comming up, hopefully pushing the plot forward...? At last we set off through the forest, until a dreadful stentch burned my nose. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sorry guys! I will try to stay on track, but if it becomes too much of a problem find some sort of deadly mushroom or something for Izuki to eat) ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    *Sorry i haven't been posting much, I'm still a little hazy on these characters and situations. It's quite complex* The cart rattled along its tracks and darkness swallowed us, whilst ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    *i'm so confused, everyone is everywhere. Sorry but can I make a request. If everyone put before they write, it might make things a little easier to keep track of* ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *Alice person, since you have an idea in mind, how about puppeting the others through the following conversation, that way it goes according to your plan, then we can jig ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    I'm glad Raven stood up for me. Now I'm joining them, soon we'd set off on a great adventure. I try my best to hide my excitement from Luke, who ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Hahaha! Perhaps I heard wrong? 'What?' I ask. 'I want someone to bond with.' I don't mean to insult him, but I can't help giggling a little, before pulling the ...

    Dec 20, 2007


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)