-
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
**I don't have a problem with swearing, I find it quite funny when people use a random curse and I only understand the literal meaning :p But saying 'kokes' on ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
You guys made a storybook and forgot to tell me? Can I be part of your storybook, can I, can I? But you'd have to spam me to remind me ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
Solo?? It took until the creature lunged at me to decide it wasn't very friendly. I dodged out the way and moved as fast as I could to avoid its ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
Alas! My internet works! Thanks for keeping me in the story. Oh my word a lot changed in one day/night. As a usual habit I'm going to backtrack a bit... ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
I agree
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
Okay this story doesn't seem to be working because half the people who joined have forgotten, so whoever is still in let me know some as soon as possible and ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
I could definately get used to assumptions like that. When we finally got taken to dinner we where sat at a table with a silk tablecloth. Silk! A banquet enough ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
Current List of Characters - Clore - ex-godsess Bryn - grown-up problem-child Bella - vampire Sak - wolf girl Lucan - enigmatic dude Pinkle - short person in denial Jonathan ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
*Bows down and apologises* I'm sooo sorry for the twelve day post delay... My internet got cut off, and then my brother put a password on the computer... Then i ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
I apologise. My internet has been self destructing so I haven't been able to come online much. The missions have all been sent. So here's how we kick things off. ...
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
Five people sounds like an easy number to start off with. If anyone else wants to join they can post any time. Now to work out these missions...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Harry Potter
(sleepy post) 'Kate?' I looked at Sarabella. 'Isn't that your friend?' She nodded and I started to dart between the crowds towards the Slytherin common room. A few people snarled ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
I didn't really intend for it to be one of those 'i know something you don't know' stories. It's just that I can't really decide on the missions until people ...
Feb 7, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
Name: Lex (male) Age: Late teens, ish Appearance: skinny, dark blue hair, black eyes, a greyish tint to his skin Weapon / fighting style: Uses a bo-staff to fight with, ...
Feb 7, 2008 -
Re: Secret story
I thought this might be an interesting idea to try. First you have to post a profile of your character based roughly on the template at the bottom of this ...
Feb 7, 2008
